Skip to content
Rules of Play
- All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times. Play Time does not accept responsibility for the supervision of children.
- Children under 3 must be supervised at all times as there are some small props that can be swallowed.
- We ask that you do not bring food and drinks into the play areas.
- If your child is unwell please do not visit Play Time for at least 48 hours.
- Play Time does not tolerate bullying or abusive language to others or our staff. If anyone behaves in this way, they will be asked to leave and sessions missed will not be refundable.
- If you have any kind of accident on our premises, please bring it to our attention immediately.
- Play Time cannot be held liable for any loss or damage to personal property during your visit.
- To ensure Play Time is as hygienic as possible, we are a no shoe zone. Please leave your shoes in the cloak room. Shoe covers are available.
- Please leave promptly after your play session to allow staff to prepare the play area and environment ready for the next session.
- We are unable to refund any ticket purchases. If you contact us before your play session begins, we will try to accommodate a transfer of your booking to another date and time.
- Please make us aware of any breakages or damage so that we can mend or replace broken items.
- Have fun!